Project ref.number: 5489 - MN
Selection name, number: EHP/CS/IC/126.96.36.199/2017 Selection of the Implementation and Procurement Specialist
The E-Health Project, implemented by the Ministry of Health and funded by the International Development Association is announcing selection to hire the Implementation and Procurement Specialist.
The objectives of this assignment are managing and being accountable for all aspects of procurement activities and being responsible for planning and implementing project management activities and managing related documentation flow under the Project. The Implementation and Procurement Specialist (IPS) will work under the guidance of the Project Coordinator. IPS will be responsible for ensuring that all procurement activities under the Project are carried out in accordance with the Financing Agreement, the Procurement Guidelines, the Consultant Guidelines and the Procurement plan.
IMPLEMENTATION AND PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST’S QUALIFICATIONS /SELECTION CRITERIA: Successful applicants shall have a strong background in ICT engineering, procurement and/or project management. It is important that the applicant possesses a good understanding of procurement related laws, regulations and guidelines of Mongolia and the Bank, and business operations in Mongolia.
The IPS shall have:
- Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and Economics;
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in the field of procurement, project management, business analysis, data management service,
- Relevant experience in Project management information systems (PMIS/PMBOK) and Procurement process management;
- Deep Knowledge of World Bank’s procurement rules (familiarity with the World Bank’s “Guidelines: Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits”, and “Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by the World Bank Borrowers,” as well as Procurement Law and relevant guidelines of Mongolia) is desirable;
- Good understanding and previous work experience in preparing of bidding documents, TORs and requests for proposal;
Required skills and competencies:
- Proven capacity of working effectively with government agencies at national level, NGO/CSO and private sector;
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in English and Mongolian languages;
- High integrity and accountability, good team work spirit, good computer skills;
For more detailed information please refer to the Ministry of Health’s website www.mohs.mn under the section ‘bid invitation’ on the position’s tasks and required qualifications.
The applicant should hand-deliver or email the below listed application materials before the 15th November, 2017, 16:00hrs to the following address:
1. Curriculum vitae in English and Mongolian, with recent photo taken within the last 6 months;
2. Copies of University diplomas and relevant Certificates;
3. Copy of the national citizenship ID;
4. Copies of the Labour and Social insurance books (first page and subsequent pages, indicating the employment mobility);
5. Reference or recommendation letters from current and/or previous employer;
6. Cover letter, describing your qualifications, knowledge and skills suitable for the named position, in English.
Address: Ministry of Health, Government building-VIII, Policy and planning department, room № 403, specialist N. Erdenetsogt, tel: 261557, email: email@example.com
Submitted documents will not be returned to the applicants. Incomplete applications will be taken out of consideration. Only shortlisted consultants will be contacted.